timeshareAdvisor classifies many resorts on a classic 1-5 star basis. This reflects the general class that the resort is marketed as. The Star Rating is not an aggregate of the customer review scores.
Happy Face Ratings
timeshareAdvisor resort reviews ask the reviewer to rate their experience at the resort on a 1-5 happy faces scale. This is a single rating that the reviewer gives and is not an aggregate of ratings given on aspects of the resort (individual ratings on items such as Location, Rooms, Service, etc.).
Earn 0 Go and Tell Points For Each Photo You Upload
Upload your photos of Traders Inn Beach Club and earn 0 Go and Tell points for each picture that you share. We are looking for unit pictures (kitchen, living room, balcony, bedrooms, etc.), exterior photos (swimming pool, beach, golf course, outside of the buildings, etc.) and public area photos (lobby, restaurants, fitness center, bars, etc.)
To select multiple photos to upload use the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos from the same folder or album.
By clicking on the Upload Photos button you certify that you have read and accepted timeshareAdvisor's Terms and Conditions.
Manager Tips: Traders Inn Beach Club
Thank you for visiting Traders Inn Beach Club. If you have visited Traders Inn Beach Club before, welcome home! If you are thinking of visiting our resort, we look forward to hosting you! Let us tell you about our resort...
- General Overview
- Renovations and Enhancements
- Exercise & Fitness
- Nearby Attractions
- Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
- Unit Amenities: Outdoor Enjoyment
- Unit Amenities: Housekeeping
- Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
- Languages Spoken
- Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
- Pet Policy
- Awards and Recognition
Traders Inn Beach Club General Overview
Traders Inn Beach Club is able to offer peace and quiet as well as peace of mind as the only time share in the area with no driving permitted on the beach. If tranquility is what you are looking for...We are the perfect place to get away from it all, whether just for the night or an entire week.
- Think of this as your “30-second commercial” for your resort. Briefly, in your own words, provide an overall description of your resort and explain why a guest should choose this resort for their vacation destination?
- Don’t go into too much detail – we will be asking you to provide detailed information with the subsequent questions we ask.
Traders Inn Beach Club Renovations and Enhancements
Our rooms are completely refurbished as of 2012. We hope you find them light, bright and homey.
- Please tell us about any recent renovations, enhancements or upgrades to your property?
- Are there any upcoming initiatives that you would like guests to be aware of?
Exploring Traders Inn Beach Club
- What are the features of your resort?
- Is there a central clubhouse? Tell us about it.
- What are the most popular resort amenities?
Exercise & Fitness at Traders Inn Beach Club
Walking, Running, Biking, Tennis, Volleyball, Surfing and Paddle Boarding are just a few of the outdoor activities that await you!
Tell us about the exercise facilities at your resort…
- What type of equipment is available in your Fitness Center? How many Stairmasters, treadmills, elliptical trainers and bicycles do you have? Do you have free weights? Do you have weight machines (resistance machines, Nautilus machines, etc.)
- What are the hours of operation?
- Is there typically a wait to use equipment?
- Are there TV’s or a stereo (music) in the Fitness Center?
- Are there fitness classes offered (Yoga, Pilates, Zoomba, Jazzercise, etc.)
- Are there any walking or hiking trails near the resort?
Traders Inn Beach Club Nearby Attractions
Stretching from the Halifax River to the Atlantic Ocean, this 40-acre park north of Ormond Beach is loaded with amenities. It features tennis and racquetball courts, basketball and volleyball courts, shuffleboard courts, a scenic board walk, a fishing dock, fitness and nature trails, a pavilion, a picnic area with barbecue grills, and a children's playground.
1850 Ocean Shore Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this place was the former home of John D. Rockefeller who lived there until his death in 1937 at the age of 97. The house now serves as a culture center and offers permanent exhibits including the Hungarian Folklore Room, an Italian ceramic display, a Rockfeller period room, and Boy Scout memorabilia. Creative classes are also available and a gift shop is on site.
Pirate's Cove Mini Golf-
Thirty-six challenging holes, mysterious pirate hideouts, and loads of family fun are available at this miniature golf course where you putt around historical markers of pirates in a lush tropical setting complete with a cool sea fog.
Tomoka State Park-
Located near the confluence of the Tomoka and Halifax rivers, Tomoka State Park offers scenic oaks and camping where early native Americans once lived off the fish-filled lagoons. Camping, canoeing, fishing, boating, picnicking and nature trails are available.
Bulow Creek State Park-
Bulow Creek State Park preserves one of the largest remaining stands of Southern Live Oak forest along the east coast of Florida. The park was acquired in 1981 and contains 3230 acres of upland forest, hardwood swamp, saltmarsh and tidal creeks.
Halifax Plantation Golf Club-
Nestled within a lush and magnificent canopy of century-old oaks, tall pines and natural vegetation on high rolling terrain, Halifax Plantation Golf Club is one of the most picturesque and enjoyable courses you'll play in Central Florida.
Ormond Beach Tennis Center-
The Ormond Beach Tennis Center has 8 clay Fast-Dry lighted Courts and is located in the heart of Ormond Beach, Florida, adjacent to the MacDonald House, Historical Trust and the Casements, John D. Rockefeller's winter home.
Daytona International Speedway-
Over the past 10 years, DAYTONA USA, "The Official Attraction of NASCAR," has been delivering magical motorsports memories to both hard-core race fans and casual observers through hands-on activities, challenging thrills and one-of-a-kind sights.
Daytona Lagoon boasts the most attraction activities in Daytona Beach with The Lagoon Waterpark, Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Laser Tag, HUGE Arcade, Carousel, Rock Wall and The Phoenix Extreme Swing. Daytona Lagoon is also well-suited to handle groups of up to 4,000 with everything from simple buffets to your most complex catering needs.
- What are the top attractions/things to do and see near your resort? Name up to 5 attractions
- What is the proximity (driving time, distance) of these to your property?
- Is there shopping (malls, boutiques, galleries, department stores, WalMart, Target, etc.) near the resort? What are some of the names of the most popular shops and how far away are they from the resort?
- Are their sightseeing tours available and how are they reserved?
Traders Inn Beach Club Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
Every unit also offers a queen-sized sofa bed for children or extra guests. Most of our rooms are oceanfront, with the exception of our 1 Bedroom/1 Bath units, which are ocean view.
- Are your air conditioning and heating systems central or individual units?
- Can a guest control the temperature in their particular unit?
- Are digital thermostats provided?
- Is there a safe available in the room? Is there a fee to use it?
- Are there fees associated with using the in-room telephone?
- Is there an Iron/Ironing Board available in every unit?
- Do the units offer a stocked mini-bar? What types of item are in it?
- Is there high speed internet in the rooms? Is it a wired and/or wireless (WiFi) connection?
- What type of television(s)? Flat-panel vs. standard and approximate size?
- Do your units have cable television or satellite?
- Any premium stations provided (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc.)?
- Are On-Demand movies/entertainment available for purchase?
- Do you offer in unit gaming for kids (Playstation, Wii, X-Box)? If kids bring their own video game consoles, do the TV’s in the units have external connections to plug into?
- What other electronics are available in the living room (DVD player, Stereo)? Please describe.
Traders Inn Beach Club Unit Amenities: Outdoor Enjoyment
Each Ocean Front room has two chairs and a small table on the patio/balcony.
- Do your units offer balconies or patios?
- What type of furniture can be found on your patios or balconies?
Traders Inn Beach Club Unit Amenities: Housekeeping
Suffer from allergies? Please call at least 2 days ahead of arrival and request your linens and towels to be cleaned with an allergy friendly, perfume free detergent.
- What is the frequency of housekeeping?
- What is included in housekeeping?
- Is additional housekeeping available for a fee? If yes, what is the fee?
- What is the frequency of trash removal?
- How often are towels exchanged?
- Is there a fee for more frequent exchange of towels?
Traders Inn Beach Club Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
Cell phone reception can be problematic in our building because of its solid concrete and steel construction. You may wish to advise your family and friends of our phone number - 386-441-1111 and give them your room number. Cell phone reception once you are outside of your room is quite normal.
- Do the resort offer high speed internet in rooms and common areas?
- Do you offer wired and/or wireless options?
- Is there a fee to use the Internet? If yes, what are the rate plans available?
- Do resort owners pay the same as exchangers and rental guests?
- Do most mobile phone networks work well at your resort? Do guests report any challenges with using their cell phones at the resort (poor signal quality)?
Languages Spoken at Traders Inn Beach Club
- What languages are fluently spoken at check-in?
Traders Inn Beach Club Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
We do not allow RV parking.
During special event BIKE WEEKS we can accommodate a small number of bike trailers, please call ahead to make arrangements.
Trailers must be unhitched and take up only one parking space.
If you do not wish to rent a car or bring your own transportation, there is a local bus service with great service. Visit http://www.votran.org/ to find out more.
- Is there ample parking available on site?
- Is parking free? If no, please provide fee information.
- Is valet parking available? If yes, please provide fee details?
- Is there parking available for RV’s or trucks?
- Please explain the type of transportation services that are available for your guests? Include transportation to/from the airport, to area attractions, nearby stores, around the property, hours of operation, process of scheduling and any fees associated with these services.
Smoking at Traders Inn Beach Club
We also have a designated smoking area on the pool deck so that smokers and non-smokers can get along quite nicely.
- Is this resort a smoke free resort?
- Can smoking rooms be reserved? If yes, what’s the procedure?
- Are there designated areas on the property for smoking? If yes, where are they?
- Are there any local laws ordinances that restrict smoking in restaurants?
Pet Policy at Traders Inn Beach Club
- Are pets welcomed at your resort?
- Are there any restrictions such as weight, prohibited pets or number of pets? If there a fee to bring a pet?
- Where on the property can a dog relieve itself?
- Where are there good places near the resort to take your dog? Can you tell us how far your location is from the nearest dog park?
- Are there any pet stores (Petsmart, Petco) nearby where resort guests can go for dog grooming, pet supplies?
Awards and Recognition
The RCI® Resort Recognition Program was created in 1992 to honor resorts that consistently provide exceptional vacation experiences for owners and RCI subscribing members. 2013 is the 22nd year of the program that helped to create the industry standards for quality resort vacation experiences.
The awards are determined annually, and resorts must re-earn their award status each year. Approximately 40 percent of RCI affiliated resorts around the world are recognized each year.
Selection for these prestigious awards is based, in part, on Member Comment Card score averages in five categories: check-in/out, resort hospitality, resort maintenance, unit maintenance and unit housekeeping.
Without exception—and without hesitation—each resort representative acknowledged that dedicated staff with a unifying commitment to customer service and satisfaction was a major factor in successfully providing a quality experience for owners and guests.
- Please list any awards that you would like to share that have been won related to this property (construction, interior design, landscaping, amenities, management, service, etc.)?
Welcome Resort Managers...
The Manager Tips page gives you a chance to tell timeshareAdvisor Members about your resort. The page is designed to answer questions that Members want to know before they arrive. The more detail you provide, the better prepared they will be. The questions have been written with the timeshare vacationer in mind and go into great detail about what they want know most about your property.
To edit the Manager Tips, close this window and scroll down the page. By each Manager Tip you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button and you can write (or paste from your web site) the manager tips. Once you have edited the Tip, click on the Save button to save the tip that you have created.
Feature Traders Inn Beach Club Reviews on Your Web Site!
Do you want to let visitors to your web site know what timeshareAdvisor members think of Traders Inn Beach Club? You can integrate timeshareAdvisor reviews into your website in just minutes using reviewconnect, timeshareAdvisor's co-branded online review solution.
Using reviewconnect's simple-to-use technology, your resort reviews from timeshareAdvisor are integrated on your site. The customer viewing the reviews never leaves your web site while they are checking out reviews on your resort.
Plus, the timeshareAdvisor team takes care of managing the review system technology and review moderation ensuring that no inappropriate reviews are displayed.
It only takes minutes to add reviews for Traders Inn Beach Club to your web site - get started today with reviewconnect.
Sign up - It’s Free!Earn 5,000 points instantly
Earn Points!Write reviews, follow resorts, and more
Win Rewards!Earn more points, get more prize entries
Already a Member?
How To Get More Go and Tell Points
timeshareAdvisor’s Go and Tell Points is an incentive-based program that rewards members for sharing their timeshare experiences via resort reviews and photos. As part of the program, members will receive reward points for participation and qualify for prize drawings.
Consumers gain reward points in a number of ways including: signing up to become a member; writing a review of a timeshare resort; following a timeshare resort that they own, have visited, or wish to visit; recommending other reviews; recommending photos submitted by other members.
Go and Tell Points is based on level of participation. The more a member participates, the more opportunity they have to earn points. Levels include: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. As members reach specific point thresholds they move up to the next level and earn more points per activity than the lower levels of membership. Point levels thresholds include: Emerald (under 100,000 points); Sapphire (100,000-249,999); Ruby (250,000-499,999); and Diamond (over 500,000 points).
Below is the table of what points values are assigned for each activity on timeshareAdvisor.
Go and Tell Points - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use my points for?
timeshareAdvisor holds regular drawings for prizes such as: iPads, free resort stays, etc. The more points you have the more entries you have into these random drawings.
Do my points ever expire?
Go and Tell Points never expire; they only accumulate.
Are my points transferable?
No. Go and Tell Points earned by our members are not transferable.
Are my points ever redeemed or deducted?
No. Go and Tell Points are accumulated over the lifetime of your membership.
Do my Go and Tell Points have anything to do with “points” systems of timeshare exchange companies like RCI and Interval International?
No. Go and Tell Points are exclusive to timeshareAdvisor.
Do I receive more points based on whether I submit a positive or negative resort review?
No. There is no difference in the number of points rewarded based on a positive or negative review.
How often can I win prizes from the Go and Tell drawings?
Members are eligible to win if they have not won a prize in the past 90 days.