timeshareAdvisor classifies many resorts on a classic 1-5 star basis. This reflects the general class that the resort is marketed as. The Star Rating is not an aggregate of the customer review scores.
Happy Face Ratings
timeshareAdvisor resort reviews ask the reviewer to rate their experience at the resort on a 1-5 happy faces scale. This is a single rating that the reviewer gives and is not an aggregate of ratings given on aspects of the resort (individual ratings on items such as Location, Rooms, Service, etc.).
Earn 0 Go and Tell Points For Each Photo You Upload
Upload your photos of Sea Villas and earn 0 Go and Tell points for each picture that you share. We are looking for unit pictures (kitchen, living room, balcony, bedrooms, etc.), exterior photos (swimming pool, beach, golf course, outside of the buildings, etc.) and public area photos (lobby, restaurants, fitness center, bars, etc.)
To select multiple photos to upload use the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos from the same folder or album.
By clicking on the Upload Photos button you certify that you have read and accepted timeshareAdvisor's Terms and Conditions.
Manager Tips: Sea Villas
Thank you for visiting Sea Villas. If you have visited Sea Villas before, welcome home! If you are thinking of visiting our resort, we look forward to hosting you! Let us tell you about our resort...
Sea Villas General Overview
- Think of this as your “30-second commercial” for your resort. Briefly, in your own words, provide an overall description of your resort and explain why a guest should choose this resort for their vacation destination?
- Don’t go into too much detail – we will be asking you to provide detailed information with the subsequent questions we ask.
Sea Villas Location
- Please describe the location of your resort and the surrounding area.
- What is the nearest major airport and how long does it take to drive to it?
- How far is the nearest grocery / food store from your resort?
About the Pool at Sea Villas
Tell us about the pools at Sea Villas. In your description, answer the following questions that are applicable to your resort.
- How many pools are located at your resort?
- How many pools are indoor versus outdoor?
- Are any of the pools heated? How many?
- Do the resort have a separate pool(s) or designated areas for children’s swimming and playing?
- Where is the pool(s) located?
- Are there any special features (i.e. size, shape, waterfall) that make your pool(s) unique?
- Is the pool opened all year?
- What are the pool hours?
- What types of food and beverages are available poolside?
- Are pool towels provided or do guests need to bring their own?
- Is it difficult to get a lounge chair by the pool or is there a time limit?
- Are your pools more action-packed (lots of activities) or for relaxing and soaking up the sun?
- What types of activities are available at the pool?
- Any music or entertainment provided?
Exercise & Fitness at Sea Villas
Tell us about the exercise facilities at your resort…
- What type of equipment is available in your Fitness Center? How many Stairmasters, treadmills, elliptical trainers and bicycles do you have? Do you have free weights? Do you have weight machines (resistance machines, Nautilus machines, etc.)
- What are the hours of operation?
- Is there typically a wait to use equipment?
- Are there TV’s or a stereo (music) in the Fitness Center?
- Are there fitness classes offered (Yoga, Pilates, Zoomba, Jazzercise, etc.)
- Are there any walking or hiking trails near the resort?
Sea Villas Onsite Activities & Recreation
- What are the most popular activities available at your resort?
- What activity or area of interest is available but may get overlooked?
Welcome Resort Managers...
The Manager Tips page gives you a chance to tell timeshareAdvisor Members about your resort. The page is designed to answer questions that Members want to know before they arrive. The more detail you provide, the better prepared they will be. The questions have been written with the timeshare vacationer in mind and go into great detail about what they want know most about your property.
To edit the Manager Tips, close this window and scroll down the page. By each Manager Tip you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button and you can write (or paste from your web site) the manager tips. Once you have edited the Tip, click on the Save button to save the tip that you have created.
Feature Sea Villas Reviews on Your Web Site!
Do you want to let visitors to your web site know what timeshareAdvisor members think of Sea Villas? You can integrate timeshareAdvisor reviews into your website in just minutes using reviewconnect, timeshareAdvisor's co-branded online review solution.
Using reviewconnect's simple-to-use technology, your resort reviews from timeshareAdvisor are integrated on your site. The customer viewing the reviews never leaves your web site while they are checking out reviews on your resort.
Plus, the timeshareAdvisor team takes care of managing the review system technology and review moderation ensuring that no inappropriate reviews are displayed.
It only takes minutes to add reviews for Sea Villas to your web site - get started today with reviewconnect.
Sign up - It’s Free!Earn 5,000 points instantly
Earn Points!Write reviews, follow resorts, and more
Win Rewards!Earn more points, get more prize entries
Already a Member?
How To Get More Go and Tell Points
timeshareAdvisor’s Go and Tell Points is an incentive-based program that rewards members for sharing their timeshare experiences via resort reviews and photos. As part of the program, members will receive reward points for participation and qualify for prize drawings.
Consumers gain reward points in a number of ways including: signing up to become a member; writing a review of a timeshare resort; following a timeshare resort that they own, have visited, or wish to visit; recommending other reviews; recommending photos submitted by other members.
Go and Tell Points is based on level of participation. The more a member participates, the more opportunity they have to earn points. Levels include: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. As members reach specific point thresholds they move up to the next level and earn more points per activity than the lower levels of membership. Point levels thresholds include: Emerald (under 100,000 points); Sapphire (100,000-249,999); Ruby (250,000-499,999); and Diamond (over 500,000 points).
Below is the table of what points values are assigned for each activity on timeshareAdvisor.
Go and Tell Points - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use my points for?
timeshareAdvisor holds regular drawings for prizes such as: iPads, free resort stays, etc. The more points you have the more entries you have into these random drawings.
Do my points ever expire?
Go and Tell Points never expire; they only accumulate.
Are my points transferable?
No. Go and Tell Points earned by our members are not transferable.
Are my points ever redeemed or deducted?
No. Go and Tell Points are accumulated over the lifetime of your membership.
Do my Go and Tell Points have anything to do with “points” systems of timeshare exchange companies like RCI and Interval International?
No. Go and Tell Points are exclusive to timeshareAdvisor.
Do I receive more points based on whether I submit a positive or negative resort review?
No. There is no difference in the number of points rewarded based on a positive or negative review.
How often can I win prizes from the Go and Tell drawings?
Members are eligible to win if they have not won a prize in the past 90 days.
Timeshares near Sea Villas:
- Sunisands >
- Islander Beach Resort >
- Ocean Sands Beach Club >
- Ocean Beach Club >
- Coconut Palms Beach Resort >
Sea Villas is also known as:
- Sea Villas IV
- Sea Villas Hotel
- Sea Villas Resort
- Sea Villas Hotel and Resort
- Sea Villas Resort and Spa
- Sea Villas Beach Hotel
- Sea Villas Beach Resort
- Sea Villas Hotel New Smyrna Beach
- Sea Villas New Smyrna Beach