timeshareAdvisor classifies many resorts on a classic 1-5 star basis. This reflects the general class that the resort is marketed as. The Star Rating is not an aggregate of the customer review scores.
Happy Face Ratings
timeshareAdvisor resort reviews ask the reviewer to rate their experience at the resort on a 1-5 happy faces scale. This is a single rating that the reviewer gives and is not an aggregate of ratings given on aspects of the resort (individual ratings on items such as Location, Rooms, Service, etc.).
Earn 0 Go and Tell Points For Each Photo You Upload
Upload your photos of Sea Mountain and earn 0 Go and Tell points for each picture that you share. We are looking for unit pictures (kitchen, living room, balcony, bedrooms, etc.), exterior photos (swimming pool, beach, golf course, outside of the buildings, etc.) and public area photos (lobby, restaurants, fitness center, bars, etc.)
To select multiple photos to upload use the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos from the same folder or album.
By clicking on the Upload Photos button you certify that you have read and accepted timeshareAdvisor's Terms and Conditions.
Manager Tips: Sea Mountain
Thank you for visiting Sea Mountain. If you have visited Sea Mountain before, welcome home! If you are thinking of visiting our resort, we look forward to hosting you! Let us tell you about our resort...
- Renovations and Enhancements
- Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
- Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
- Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
- Policies and Special Requests
- Resort Fees
- Pet Policy
Sea Mountain Location
- Please describe the location of your resort and the surrounding area.
- What is the nearest major airport and how long does it take to drive to it?
- How far is the nearest grocery / food store from your resort?
Sea Mountain Renovations and Enhancements
- Please tell us about any recent renovations, enhancements or upgrades to your property?
- Are there any upcoming initiatives that you would like guests to be aware of?
Sea Mountain Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
- Are your air conditioning and heating systems central or individual units?
- Can a guest control the temperature in their particular unit?
- Are digital thermostats provided?
- Is there a safe available in the room? Is there a fee to use it?
- Are there fees associated with using the in-room telephone?
- Is there an Iron/Ironing Board available in every unit?
- Do the units offer a stocked mini-bar? What types of item are in it?
- Is there high speed internet in the rooms? Is it a wired and/or wireless (WiFi) connection?
- What type of television(s)? Flat-panel vs. standard and approximate size?
- Do your units have cable television or satellite?
- Any premium stations provided (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc.)?
- Are On-Demand movies/entertainment available for purchase?
- Do you offer in unit gaming for kids (Playstation, Wii, X-Box)? If kids bring their own video game consoles, do the TV’s in the units have external connections to plug into?
- What other electronics are available in the living room (DVD player, Stereo)? Please describe.
Sea Mountain Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Describe the laundry facilities that are available to your guests?
- Are there any fees to use the washer and/or dryer? Please provide details.
- Is laundry detergent provided or must guests bring their own?
- Do guests need to bring their own laundry basket or is one provided in the unit?
Sea Mountain Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
- Do the resort offer high speed internet in rooms and common areas?
- Do you offer wired and/or wireless options?
- Is there a fee to use the Internet? If yes, what are the rate plans available?
- Do resort owners pay the same as exchangers and rental guests?
- Do most mobile phone networks work well at your resort? Do guests report any challenges with using their cell phones at the resort (poor signal quality)?
Sea Mountain Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
- Is there ample parking available on site?
- Is parking free? If no, please provide fee information.
- Is valet parking available? If yes, please provide fee details?
- Is there parking available for RV’s or trucks?
- Please explain the type of transportation services that are available for your guests? Include transportation to/from the airport, to area attractions, nearby stores, around the property, hours of operation, process of scheduling and any fees associated with these services.
Sea Mountain Policies and Special Requests
- Does the resort allow early check-in?
- What is the minimum age for check-in?
- What documents are needed to check in?
- Is a credit card a requirement of the check-in process?
- What forms of payment does the resort accept (Cash, Personal Check, Traveler’s Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)?
- Do the resort offer a late check-out option and how does a guest request it?
- How are special requests handled? Special requests could include requests such as a specific room number, view, floor level, unit location, etc.? Are there any fees associated with these types of special requests?
- What is that availability and process of reserving and of the following items: Cribs, High Chairs, Pack 'n Plays®, Roll away beds and Strollers? Any other items offered by your resort that are not on this list?
Sea Mountain Resort Fees
- Is there a resort fee?
- If yes, how much is your resort fee and what does it include?
Accessibility at Sea Mountain
- What is the total number of Handicap-Accessible Rooms available?
- What is the process for reserving them?
- Are there elevators at your resort?
- Is the property mostly flat or do guests need to walk up and down steps across the resort?
Smoking at Sea Mountain
- Is this resort a smoke free resort?
- Can smoking rooms be reserved? If yes, what’s the procedure?
- Are there designated areas on the property for smoking? If yes, where are they?
- Are there any local laws ordinances that restrict smoking in restaurants?
Pet Policy at Sea Mountain
- Are pets welcomed at your resort?
- Are there any restrictions such as weight, prohibited pets or number of pets? If there a fee to bring a pet?
- Where on the property can a dog relieve itself?
- Where are there good places near the resort to take your dog? Can you tell us how far your location is from the nearest dog park?
- Are there any pet stores (Petsmart, Petco) nearby where resort guests can go for dog grooming, pet supplies?
Welcome Resort Managers...
The Manager Tips page gives you a chance to tell timeshareAdvisor Members about your resort. The page is designed to answer questions that Members want to know before they arrive. The more detail you provide, the better prepared they will be. The questions have been written with the timeshare vacationer in mind and go into great detail about what they want know most about your property.
To edit the Manager Tips, close this window and scroll down the page. By each Manager Tip you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button and you can write (or paste from your web site) the manager tips. Once you have edited the Tip, click on the Save button to save the tip that you have created.
Feature Sea Mountain Reviews on Your Web Site!
Do you want to let visitors to your web site know what timeshareAdvisor members think of Sea Mountain? You can integrate timeshareAdvisor reviews into your website in just minutes using reviewconnect, timeshareAdvisor's co-branded online review solution.
Using reviewconnect's simple-to-use technology, your resort reviews from timeshareAdvisor are integrated on your site. The customer viewing the reviews never leaves your web site while they are checking out reviews on your resort.
Plus, the timeshareAdvisor team takes care of managing the review system technology and review moderation ensuring that no inappropriate reviews are displayed.
It only takes minutes to add reviews for Sea Mountain to your web site - get started today with reviewconnect.
Sign up - It’s Free!Earn 5,000 points instantly
Earn Points!Write reviews, follow resorts, and more
Win Rewards!Earn more points, get more prize entries
Already a Member?
How To Get More Go and Tell Points
timeshareAdvisor’s Go and Tell Points is an incentive-based program that rewards members for sharing their timeshare experiences via resort reviews and photos. As part of the program, members will receive reward points for participation and qualify for prize drawings.
Consumers gain reward points in a number of ways including: signing up to become a member; writing a review of a timeshare resort; following a timeshare resort that they own, have visited, or wish to visit; recommending other reviews; recommending photos submitted by other members.
Go and Tell Points is based on level of participation. The more a member participates, the more opportunity they have to earn points. Levels include: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. As members reach specific point thresholds they move up to the next level and earn more points per activity than the lower levels of membership. Point levels thresholds include: Emerald (under 100,000 points); Sapphire (100,000-249,999); Ruby (250,000-499,999); and Diamond (over 500,000 points).
Below is the table of what points values are assigned for each activity on timeshareAdvisor.
Go and Tell Points - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use my points for?
timeshareAdvisor holds regular drawings for prizes such as: iPads, free resort stays, etc. The more points you have the more entries you have into these random drawings.
Do my points ever expire?
Go and Tell Points never expire; they only accumulate.
Are my points transferable?
No. Go and Tell Points earned by our members are not transferable.
Are my points ever redeemed or deducted?
No. Go and Tell Points are accumulated over the lifetime of your membership.
Do my Go and Tell Points have anything to do with “points” systems of timeshare exchange companies like RCI and Interval International?
No. Go and Tell Points are exclusive to timeshareAdvisor.
Do I receive more points based on whether I submit a positive or negative resort review?
No. There is no difference in the number of points rewarded based on a positive or negative review.
How often can I win prizes from the Go and Tell drawings?
Members are eligible to win if they have not won a prize in the past 90 days.
Timeshares near Sea Mountain:
- Holua Resort At Mauna Loa Village >
- Kona Coast Resort >
- Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club Resort >
- Aston Kona by the Sea >
- Casa de Emdeko >
Sea Mountain is also known as:
- Sea Mountain Hotel
- Sea Mountain Hotel Pahala
- Sea Mountain Pahala
- Sea Mountain Condos