timeshareAdvisor classifies many resorts on a classic 1-5 star basis. This reflects the general class that the resort is marketed as. The Star Rating is not an aggregate of the customer review scores.
Happy Face Ratings
timeshareAdvisor resort reviews ask the reviewer to rate their experience at the resort on a 1-5 happy faces scale. This is a single rating that the reviewer gives and is not an aggregate of ratings given on aspects of the resort (individual ratings on items such as Location, Rooms, Service, etc.).
Earn 0 Go and Tell Points For Each Photo You Upload
Upload your photos of Oasis Villas Resort and earn 0 Go and Tell points for each picture that you share. We are looking for unit pictures (kitchen, living room, balcony, bedrooms, etc.), exterior photos (swimming pool, beach, golf course, outside of the buildings, etc.) and public area photos (lobby, restaurants, fitness center, bars, etc.)
To select multiple photos to upload use the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos from the same folder or album.
By clicking on the Upload Photos button you certify that you have read and accepted timeshareAdvisor's Terms and Conditions.
Manager Tips: Oasis Villas Resort
Thank you for visiting Oasis Villas Resort. If you have visited Oasis Villas Resort before, welcome home! If you are thinking of visiting our resort, we look forward to hosting you! Let us tell you about our resort...
- About the Pool
- Onsite Activities & Recreation
- Nearby Attractions
- Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
- Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Pet Policy
About the Pool at Oasis Villas Resort
Tell us about the pools at Oasis Villas Resort. In your description, answer the following questions that are applicable to your resort.
- How many pools are located at your resort?
- How many pools are indoor versus outdoor?
- Are any of the pools heated? How many?
- Do the resort have a separate pool(s) or designated areas for children’s swimming and playing?
- Where is the pool(s) located?
- Are there any special features (i.e. size, shape, waterfall) that make your pool(s) unique?
- Is the pool opened all year?
- What are the pool hours?
- What types of food and beverages are available poolside?
- Are pool towels provided or do guests need to bring their own?
- Is it difficult to get a lounge chair by the pool or is there a time limit?
- Are your pools more action-packed (lots of activities) or for relaxing and soaking up the sun?
- What types of activities are available at the pool?
- Any music or entertainment provided?
Oasis Villas Resort Onsite Activities & Recreation
- What are the most popular activities available at your resort?
- What activity or area of interest is available but may get overlooked?
Oasis Villas Resort Nearby Attractions
- What are the top attractions/things to do and see near your resort? Name up to 5 attractions
- What is the proximity (driving time, distance) of these to your property?
- Is there shopping (malls, boutiques, galleries, department stores, WalMart, Target, etc.) near the resort? What are some of the names of the most popular shops and how far away are they from the resort?
- Are their sightseeing tours available and how are they reserved?
Oasis Villas Resort Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
Wi-Fi: VI has upgraded internet accessibility at the Oasis to provide a wireless network in all condominiums. There will be no charge for Members and their guest. Exchange or Rental reservations will be charged a fee. Wi-Fi is available at the main pool and clubhouse.
- Are your air conditioning and heating systems central or individual units?
- Can a guest control the temperature in their particular unit?
- Are digital thermostats provided?
- Is there a safe available in the room? Is there a fee to use it?
- Are there fees associated with using the in-room telephone?
- Is there an Iron/Ironing Board available in every unit?
- Do the units offer a stocked mini-bar? What types of item are in it?
- Is there high speed internet in the rooms? Is it a wired and/or wireless (WiFi) connection?
- What type of television(s)? Flat-panel vs. standard and approximate size?
- Do your units have cable television or satellite?
- Any premium stations provided (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc.)?
- Are On-Demand movies/entertainment available for purchase?
- Do you offer in unit gaming for kids (Playstation, Wii, X-Box)? If kids bring their own video game consoles, do the TV’s in the units have external connections to plug into?
- What other electronics are available in the living room (DVD player, Stereo)? Please describe.
Oasis Villas Resort Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Describe the laundry facilities that are available to your guests?
- Are there any fees to use the washer and/or dryer? Please provide details.
- Is laundry detergent provided or must guests bring their own?
- Do guests need to bring their own laundry basket or is one provided in the unit?
Accessibility at Oasis Villas Resort
- What is the total number of Handicap-Accessible Rooms available?
- What is the process for reserving them?
- Are there elevators at your resort?
- Is the property mostly flat or do guests need to walk up and down steps across the resort?
Pet Policy at Oasis Villas Resort
- Are pets welcomed at your resort?
- Are there any restrictions such as weight, prohibited pets or number of pets? If there a fee to bring a pet?
- Where on the property can a dog relieve itself?
- Where are there good places near the resort to take your dog? Can you tell us how far your location is from the nearest dog park?
- Are there any pet stores (Petsmart, Petco) nearby where resort guests can go for dog grooming, pet supplies?
Welcome Resort Managers...
The Manager Tips page gives you a chance to tell timeshareAdvisor Members about your resort. The page is designed to answer questions that Members want to know before they arrive. The more detail you provide, the better prepared they will be. The questions have been written with the timeshare vacationer in mind and go into great detail about what they want know most about your property.
To edit the Manager Tips, close this window and scroll down the page. By each Manager Tip you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button and you can write (or paste from your web site) the manager tips. Once you have edited the Tip, click on the Save button to save the tip that you have created.
Feature Oasis Villas Resort Reviews on Your Web Site!
Do you want to let visitors to your web site know what timeshareAdvisor members think of Oasis Villas Resort? You can integrate timeshareAdvisor reviews into your website in just minutes using reviewconnect, timeshareAdvisor's co-branded online review solution.
Using reviewconnect's simple-to-use technology, your resort reviews from timeshareAdvisor are integrated on your site. The customer viewing the reviews never leaves your web site while they are checking out reviews on your resort.
Plus, the timeshareAdvisor team takes care of managing the review system technology and review moderation ensuring that no inappropriate reviews are displayed.
It only takes minutes to add reviews for Oasis Villas Resort to your web site - get started today with reviewconnect.
Sign up - It’s Free!Earn 5,000 points instantly
Earn Points!Write reviews, follow resorts, and more
Win Rewards!Earn more points, get more prize entries
Already a Member?
How To Get More Go and Tell Points
timeshareAdvisor’s Go and Tell Points is an incentive-based program that rewards members for sharing their timeshare experiences via resort reviews and photos. As part of the program, members will receive reward points for participation and qualify for prize drawings.
Consumers gain reward points in a number of ways including: signing up to become a member; writing a review of a timeshare resort; following a timeshare resort that they own, have visited, or wish to visit; recommending other reviews; recommending photos submitted by other members.
Go and Tell Points is based on level of participation. The more a member participates, the more opportunity they have to earn points. Levels include: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. As members reach specific point thresholds they move up to the next level and earn more points per activity than the lower levels of membership. Point levels thresholds include: Emerald (under 100,000 points); Sapphire (100,000-249,999); Ruby (250,000-499,999); and Diamond (over 500,000 points).
Below is the table of what points values are assigned for each activity on timeshareAdvisor.
Go and Tell Points - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use my points for?
timeshareAdvisor holds regular drawings for prizes such as: iPads, free resort stays, etc. The more points you have the more entries you have into these random drawings.
Do my points ever expire?
Go and Tell Points never expire; they only accumulate.
Are my points transferable?
No. Go and Tell Points earned by our members are not transferable.
Are my points ever redeemed or deducted?
No. Go and Tell Points are accumulated over the lifetime of your membership.
Do my Go and Tell Points have anything to do with “points” systems of timeshare exchange companies like RCI and Interval International?
No. Go and Tell Points are exclusive to timeshareAdvisor.
Do I receive more points based on whether I submit a positive or negative resort review?
No. There is no difference in the number of points rewarded based on a positive or negative review.
How often can I win prizes from the Go and Tell drawings?
Members are eligible to win if they have not won a prize in the past 90 days.
Timeshares near Oasis Villas Resort:
- Monarch Grand Vacations Desert Isle >
- The Plaza Resort and Spa >
- Club Trinidad Of Palm Springs >
- Villa Mykonos >
- Vista Mirage Resort >
Oasis Villas Resort is also known as:
- The Oasis
- Vacation Internationale The Oasis
- Oasis Palm Springs
- Oasis Resort Palm Springs
- Oasis Resort
- Oasis Villas Resort Palm Springs CA