timeshareAdvisor classifies many resorts on a classic 1-5 star basis. This reflects the general class that the resort is marketed as. The Star Rating is not an aggregate of the customer review scores.
Happy Face Ratings
timeshareAdvisor resort reviews ask the reviewer to rate their experience at the resort on a 1-5 happy faces scale. This is a single rating that the reviewer gives and is not an aggregate of ratings given on aspects of the resort (individual ratings on items such as Location, Rooms, Service, etc.).
Earn 0 Go and Tell Points For Each Photo You Upload
Upload your photos of Lindo Mar Resort and earn 0 Go and Tell points for each picture that you share. We are looking for unit pictures (kitchen, living room, balcony, bedrooms, etc.), exterior photos (swimming pool, beach, golf course, outside of the buildings, etc.) and public area photos (lobby, restaurants, fitness center, bars, etc.)
To select multiple photos to upload use the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos from the same folder or album.
By clicking on the Upload Photos button you certify that you have read and accepted timeshareAdvisor's Terms and Conditions.
Manager Tips: Lindo Mar Resort
Thank you for visiting Lindo Mar Resort. If you have visited Lindo Mar Resort before, welcome home! If you are thinking of visiting our resort, we look forward to hosting you! Let us tell you about our resort...
- General Overview
- Renovations and Enhancements
- About the Pool
- Exercise & Fitness
- Onsite Activities & Recreation
- Nearby Attractions
- Eating, Drinking & Entertainment
- Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
- Unit Amenities: Living Room
- Unit Amenities: Kitchen
- Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Unit Amenities: Master Bedroom
- Unit Amenities: Bathroom(s)
- Unit Amenities: Outdoor Enjoyment
- Unit Amenities: Housekeeping
- Unit Amenities: Special Features
- Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
- Languages Spoken
- Resort Amenities: Guest Services & Conveniences
- Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
- Policies and Special Requests
- Resort Fees
- Pet Policy
- Going Green, Social Responsibility & Giving Back
- Awards and Recognition
Lindo Mar Resort General Overview
- Think of this as your “30-second commercial” for your resort. Briefly, in your own words, provide an overall description of your resort and explain why a guest should choose this resort for their vacation destination?
- Don’t go into too much detail – we will be asking you to provide detailed information with the subsequent questions we ask.
Lindo Mar Resort Location
The international airport is 25 minutes away.
The nearest grocery store is within walking distance, at 500 yards.
- Please describe the location of your resort and the surrounding area.
- What is the nearest major airport and how long does it take to drive to it?
- How far is the nearest grocery / food store from your resort?
Lindo Mar Resort Renovations and Enhancements
- Please tell us about any recent renovations, enhancements or upgrades to your property?
- Are there any upcoming initiatives that you would like guests to be aware of?
Exploring Lindo Mar Resort
- What are the features of your resort?
- Is there a central clubhouse? Tell us about it.
- What are the most popular resort amenities?
About the Pool at Lindo Mar Resort
Down on the exclusive beach, the ocean like a swimming pool from the natural rock barrier. Small pools are created, perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
Tell us about the pools at Lindo Mar Resort. In your description, answer the following questions that are applicable to your resort.
- How many pools are located at your resort?
- How many pools are indoor versus outdoor?
- Are any of the pools heated? How many?
- Do the resort have a separate pool(s) or designated areas for children’s swimming and playing?
- Where is the pool(s) located?
- Are there any special features (i.e. size, shape, waterfall) that make your pool(s) unique?
- Is the pool opened all year?
- What are the pool hours?
- What types of food and beverages are available poolside?
- Are pool towels provided or do guests need to bring their own?
- Is it difficult to get a lounge chair by the pool or is there a time limit?
- Are your pools more action-packed (lots of activities) or for relaxing and soaking up the sun?
- What types of activities are available at the pool?
- Any music or entertainment provided?
Exercise & Fitness at Lindo Mar Resort
Recumbent bike (1)
Elliptical climber (1)
Tell us about the exercise facilities at your resort…
- What type of equipment is available in your Fitness Center? How many Stairmasters, treadmills, elliptical trainers and bicycles do you have? Do you have free weights? Do you have weight machines (resistance machines, Nautilus machines, etc.)
- What are the hours of operation?
- Is there typically a wait to use equipment?
- Are there TV’s or a stereo (music) in the Fitness Center?
- Are there fitness classes offered (Yoga, Pilates, Zoomba, Jazzercise, etc.)
- Are there any walking or hiking trails near the resort?
Lindo Mar Resort Onsite Activities & Recreation
- What are the most popular activities available at your resort?
- What activity or area of interest is available but may get overlooked?
Lindo Mar Resort Nearby Attractions
- What are the top attractions/things to do and see near your resort? Name up to 5 attractions
- What is the proximity (driving time, distance) of these to your property?
- Is there shopping (malls, boutiques, galleries, department stores, WalMart, Target, etc.) near the resort? What are some of the names of the most popular shops and how far away are they from the resort?
- Are their sightseeing tours available and how are they reserved?
Eating, Drinking & Entertainment at Lindo Mar Resort
Not to be missed is a meal at La Playita Restaurant on site. Full-service La Playita restaurant has a unique ambience, and offers ocean front resort dining. Enjoy delicious traditional Mexican dishes, soothing music, glorious sunsets, and superb staff. Open all day and throughout the evening, the beach restaurant's daily sunset happy hour, spectacular Sunday breakfast and brunch buffet make it a non-stop hub for vacation refreshment.
There are some restaurants close by, walking or by bus or taxi, just 5 minutes away. The top recommended restaurants are: Trio, Café Des Artistes, Daiquiri Dicks, Pipi`s.
- What’s the quality of your tap/drinking water? Would you recommend that guests bring or buy bottled water?
- Is there a restaurant(s) onsite? What is the cuisine? What meals are served (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?
- What restaurants are within walking distance from your resort?
- What are the top three restaurants that are recommended to your guests?
- Do local restaurants deliver food to your guests?
- Do you have any outdoor cooking facilities such as barbecue grills for picnics?
- Do you offer live entertainment on your property?
- What local places (off-resort) would you recommend that your guests go for live music, etc.?
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Comfort, Connectivity & Conveniences
Minisplits, individual units in every room, temperature-control in every unit
In Room Amenities
Safety deposit boxes
Telephone: there are charges for local calls and long distance
Iron & Ironing board
WiFi Internet available in rooms for a fee
Flat-screen 22" televisions: TV Cable provided
DVD players are available for rent
- Are your air conditioning and heating systems central or individual units?
- Can a guest control the temperature in their particular unit?
- Are digital thermostats provided?
- Is there a safe available in the room? Is there a fee to use it?
- Are there fees associated with using the in-room telephone?
- Is there an Iron/Ironing Board available in every unit?
- Do the units offer a stocked mini-bar? What types of item are in it?
- Is there high speed internet in the rooms? Is it a wired and/or wireless (WiFi) connection?
- What type of television(s)? Flat-panel vs. standard and approximate size?
- Do your units have cable television or satellite?
- Any premium stations provided (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc.)?
- Are On-Demand movies/entertainment available for purchase?
- Do you offer in unit gaming for kids (Playstation, Wii, X-Box)? If kids bring their own video game consoles, do the TV’s in the units have external connections to plug into?
- What other electronics are available in the living room (DVD player, Stereo)? Please describe.
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Living Room
- What type of furniture is in your units living room?
- Do any of your living rooms offer unique features such as a fireplace? Please detail if it is standard for all units, some units, or available upon request.
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Kitchen
Pots & pans (qty dependent on room type)
Paper napkins & towels
*coffee and filters are provided for guests upon arrival only, no replenishment
- Which major appliances (refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, etc.) are included in your full kitchens?
- Which major appliances are included in your partial/kitchenettes?
- What small appliances can typically be found in your units (coffee maker, blender, microwave, mixer, toaster)?
- Are coffee and/or filters provided and how often it is replenished?
- Please detail what standard cookware is provided?
- How much dinnerware/utensils/glassware is supplied? Service for 2, 4, 6+? Please describe.
- Is dishwashing detergent provided in the units or must guests bring their own?
- What types of paper goods (towels, plates, napkins) are provided?
- Please detail what cleaning supplies are in the room? Include things like vacuum, broom, trash bags.
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Describe the laundry facilities that are available to your guests?
- Are there any fees to use the washer and/or dryer? Please provide details.
- Is laundry detergent provided or must guests bring their own?
- Do guests need to bring their own laundry basket or is one provided in the unit?
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Master Bedroom
Wake-up calls can also be requested from the front desk. There is an alarm clock radio in every bedroom.
- Please describe the bedding that a guest can expect? Does the unit have duvets, standard (anything other than down) comforters, down comforters or bedspreads? Is the sheet quality if above average (e.g. high thread count sheets), etc.
- How many pillows are on the bed? Type (feather, down, foam, etc.)?
- Can guests request extra pillows or blankets?
- Is there an alarm clock in the room? Does it have a stereo or iPod docking station?
- Does the resort provide wake up calls?
- What other electronics are available in the master bedroom (i.e. television, DVD player, etc.)?
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Bathroom(s)
Guests are encouraged to bring shampoo, conditioner, and any special body washes or lotions.
- Are hydra jet bath tubs offered in all units, some units or not at all?
- Do your units feature walk-in showers?
- What bathroom toiletries are provided and how often are they replenished?
- How many hairdryers are provided?
- Do the bathroom offer a dressing area, make-up mirror, chair in the bathroom/bedroom?
- What items do you recommend that a guest should bring that may not be provided by the resort.
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Outdoor Enjoyment
- Do your units offer balconies or patios?
- What type of furniture can be found on your patios or balconies?
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Housekeeping
Dishwashing can be provided for a fee of $85 pesos
Towel exchange is free upon request (once daily max)
- What is the frequency of housekeeping?
- What is included in housekeeping?
- Is additional housekeeping available for a fee? If yes, what is the fee?
- What is the frequency of trash removal?
- How often are towels exchanged?
- Is there a fee for more frequent exchange of towels?
Lindo Mar Resort Unit Amenities: Special Features
Special kitchen items (oversized pans, etc)
- Are there any other UNIT AMENITIES available that you would like to share with your future guests?
Lindo Mar Resort Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
Resort WiFi is available in common areas for $35 USD per week for non-members, and $25 USD per week for Members
- Do the resort offer high speed internet in rooms and common areas?
- Do you offer wired and/or wireless options?
- Is there a fee to use the Internet? If yes, what are the rate plans available?
- Do resort owners pay the same as exchangers and rental guests?
- Do most mobile phone networks work well at your resort? Do guests report any challenges with using their cell phones at the resort (poor signal quality)?
Languages Spoken at Lindo Mar Resort
- What languages are fluently spoken at check-in?
Lindo Mar Resort Resort Amenities: Guest Services & Conveniences
Ice available at the bar for a fee
24-hour on-site security
Complimentary newspaper once per week
- Does your resort have a 24-hour front desk?
- Are bell service or luggage carts available at check-in/check-out?
- Does your resort have ice machines available? Where are they located?
- Are there vending machines and what types of snacks and drinks are available?
- What types of items can be purchased in your Gift/Sundries shop?
- Is there on-site security?
- Do the resort offer a complimentary newspaper?
Lindo Mar Resort Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
Bus every 20 minutes: $7 pesos per person
Taxi from hotel to downtown: $50 pesos for up to 4 persons
Airport taxis to resort: $25 to 30 USD per taxi
City yellow cabs for return to airport: $160 pesos per taxi car
- Is there ample parking available on site?
- Is parking free? If no, please provide fee information.
- Is valet parking available? If yes, please provide fee details?
- Is there parking available for RV’s or trucks?
- Please explain the type of transportation services that are available for your guests? Include transportation to/from the airport, to area attractions, nearby stores, around the property, hours of operation, process of scheduling and any fees associated with these services.
Lindo Mar Resort Policies and Special Requests
Must be 18 years old to check in. A valid credit card is required. No personal checks allowed. Reservation voucher or a member's authorization letter must be presented upon check-in.
Early check-ins are based on room availability. There are no late check-outs.
- Does the resort allow early check-in?
- What is the minimum age for check-in?
- What documents are needed to check in?
- Is a credit card a requirement of the check-in process?
- What forms of payment does the resort accept (Cash, Personal Check, Traveler’s Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)?
- Do the resort offer a late check-out option and how does a guest request it?
- How are special requests handled? Special requests could include requests such as a specific room number, view, floor level, unit location, etc.? Are there any fees associated with these types of special requests?
- What is that availability and process of reserving and of the following items: Cribs, High Chairs, Pack 'n Plays®, Roll away beds and Strollers? Any other items offered by your resort that are not on this list?
Lindo Mar Resort Resort Fees
- Is there a resort fee?
- If yes, how much is your resort fee and what does it include?
Accessibility at Lindo Mar Resort
- What is the total number of Handicap-Accessible Rooms available?
- What is the process for reserving them?
- Are there elevators at your resort?
- Is the property mostly flat or do guests need to walk up and down steps across the resort?
Smoking at Lindo Mar Resort
- Is this resort a smoke free resort?
- Can smoking rooms be reserved? If yes, what’s the procedure?
- Are there designated areas on the property for smoking? If yes, where are they?
- Are there any local laws ordinances that restrict smoking in restaurants?
Pet Policy at Lindo Mar Resort
- Are pets welcomed at your resort?
- Are there any restrictions such as weight, prohibited pets or number of pets? If there a fee to bring a pet?
- Where on the property can a dog relieve itself?
- Where are there good places near the resort to take your dog? Can you tell us how far your location is from the nearest dog park?
- Are there any pet stores (Petsmart, Petco) nearby where resort guests can go for dog grooming, pet supplies?
Going Green, Social Responsibility & Giving Back
Providing different color trash baskets and bags for Organic and Inorganic
Leave towels for reuse
Donating old blankets, sheets, furniture, etc. to children`s shelters, elder`s homes and rehab centers
Contribute to the“Make a Wish” foundation providing envelopes to our patrons for charity donations
- Are there any green initiatives going on at your resort that you would like your guests to be aware of?
- How does your resort allow or encourage guests to preserve natural resources, recycle, etc.?
- Please feel free to share how your resort contributes to the interests of society? For example the donation of furniture or bedding to causes, sponsorships, food drives, etc.
Awards and Recognition
RCI`s GOLD Crown award, for the last 9 years on a row
Excellence in Service award
Interval Select Resort award for the last 5 years
Top 10 Puerto Vallarta resort on Trip Advisor
2011 Certificate of Excellence Award from Trip Advisor
- Please list any awards that you would like to share that have been won related to this property (construction, interior design, landscaping, amenities, management, service, etc.)?
Welcome Resort Managers...
The Manager Tips page gives you a chance to tell timeshareAdvisor Members about your resort. The page is designed to answer questions that Members want to know before they arrive. The more detail you provide, the better prepared they will be. The questions have been written with the timeshare vacationer in mind and go into great detail about what they want know most about your property.
To edit the Manager Tips, close this window and scroll down the page. By each Manager Tip you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button and you can write (or paste from your web site) the manager tips. Once you have edited the Tip, click on the Save button to save the tip that you have created.
Feature Lindo Mar Resort Reviews on Your Web Site!
Do you want to let visitors to your web site know what timeshareAdvisor members think of Lindo Mar Resort? You can integrate timeshareAdvisor reviews into your website in just minutes using reviewconnect, timeshareAdvisor's co-branded online review solution.
Using reviewconnect's simple-to-use technology, your resort reviews from timeshareAdvisor are integrated on your site. The customer viewing the reviews never leaves your web site while they are checking out reviews on your resort.
Plus, the timeshareAdvisor team takes care of managing the review system technology and review moderation ensuring that no inappropriate reviews are displayed.
It only takes minutes to add reviews for Lindo Mar Resort to your web site - get started today with reviewconnect.
Sign up - It’s Free!Earn 5,000 points instantly
Earn Points!Write reviews, follow resorts, and more
Win Rewards!Earn more points, get more prize entries
Already a Member?
How To Get More Go and Tell Points
timeshareAdvisor’s Go and Tell Points is an incentive-based program that rewards members for sharing their timeshare experiences via resort reviews and photos. As part of the program, members will receive reward points for participation and qualify for prize drawings.
Consumers gain reward points in a number of ways including: signing up to become a member; writing a review of a timeshare resort; following a timeshare resort that they own, have visited, or wish to visit; recommending other reviews; recommending photos submitted by other members.
Go and Tell Points is based on level of participation. The more a member participates, the more opportunity they have to earn points. Levels include: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. As members reach specific point thresholds they move up to the next level and earn more points per activity than the lower levels of membership. Point levels thresholds include: Emerald (under 100,000 points); Sapphire (100,000-249,999); Ruby (250,000-499,999); and Diamond (over 500,000 points).
Below is the table of what points values are assigned for each activity on timeshareAdvisor.
Go and Tell Points - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use my points for?
timeshareAdvisor holds regular drawings for prizes such as: iPads, free resort stays, etc. The more points you have the more entries you have into these random drawings.
Do my points ever expire?
Go and Tell Points never expire; they only accumulate.
Are my points transferable?
No. Go and Tell Points earned by our members are not transferable.
Are my points ever redeemed or deducted?
No. Go and Tell Points are accumulated over the lifetime of your membership.
Do my Go and Tell Points have anything to do with “points” systems of timeshare exchange companies like RCI and Interval International?
No. Go and Tell Points are exclusive to timeshareAdvisor.
Do I receive more points based on whether I submit a positive or negative resort review?
No. There is no difference in the number of points rewarded based on a positive or negative review.
How often can I win prizes from the Go and Tell drawings?
Members are eligible to win if they have not won a prize in the past 90 days.
Timeshares near Lindo Mar Resort:
- World International Vacation Club’s Conchas Chinas >
- Mondavi Resort Spa & Wellness Center >
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort >
- Grand Miramar Resort and Spa >
- Playa del Sol Costa Sur >
Lindo Mar Resort is also known as:
- Lindo Mar Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Lindo Mar Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Lindo Mar Hotel
- Lindo Mar Puerto Vallarta
- Lindo Mar Adventure Club