timeshareAdvisor classifies many resorts on a classic 1-5 star basis. This reflects the general class that the resort is marketed as. The Star Rating is not an aggregate of the customer review scores.
Happy Face Ratings
timeshareAdvisor resort reviews ask the reviewer to rate their experience at the resort on a 1-5 happy faces scale. This is a single rating that the reviewer gives and is not an aggregate of ratings given on aspects of the resort (individual ratings on items such as Location, Rooms, Service, etc.).
Earn 0 Go and Tell Points For Each Photo You Upload
Upload your photos of Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort and earn 0 Go and Tell points for each picture that you share. We are looking for unit pictures (kitchen, living room, balcony, bedrooms, etc.), exterior photos (swimming pool, beach, golf course, outside of the buildings, etc.) and public area photos (lobby, restaurants, fitness center, bars, etc.)
To select multiple photos to upload use the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos from the same folder or album.
By clicking on the Upload Photos button you certify that you have read and accepted timeshareAdvisor's Terms and Conditions.
Manager Tips: Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
Thank you for visiting Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort. If you have visited Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort before, welcome home! If you are thinking of visiting our resort, we look forward to hosting you! Let us tell you about our resort...
- Renovations and Enhancements
- About the Pool
- Eating, Drinking & Entertainment
- Unit Amenities: Kitchen
- Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Unit Amenities: Outdoor Enjoyment
- Unit Amenities: Housekeeping
- Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
- Languages Spoken
- Resort Amenities: Guest Services & Conveniences
- Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
- Resort Fees
- Pet Policy
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Renovations and Enhancements
- Please tell us about any recent renovations, enhancements or upgrades to your property?
- Are there any upcoming initiatives that you would like guests to be aware of?
About the Pool at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
Tell us about the pools at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort. In your description, answer the following questions that are applicable to your resort.
- How many pools are located at your resort?
- How many pools are indoor versus outdoor?
- Are any of the pools heated? How many?
- Do the resort have a separate pool(s) or designated areas for children’s swimming and playing?
- Where is the pool(s) located?
- Are there any special features (i.e. size, shape, waterfall) that make your pool(s) unique?
- Is the pool opened all year?
- What are the pool hours?
- What types of food and beverages are available poolside?
- Are pool towels provided or do guests need to bring their own?
- Is it difficult to get a lounge chair by the pool or is there a time limit?
- Are your pools more action-packed (lots of activities) or for relaxing and soaking up the sun?
- What types of activities are available at the pool?
- Any music or entertainment provided?
Eating, Drinking & Entertainment at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
The main village of Umhlanga is a 5 minute walk from the resort with many shops, restuarants and bars.
Our drinking water from the tap is fine to drink but if guests prefer it we have a convenience store on site.
- What’s the quality of your tap/drinking water? Would you recommend that guests bring or buy bottled water?
- Is there a restaurant(s) onsite? What is the cuisine? What meals are served (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?
- What restaurants are within walking distance from your resort?
- What are the top three restaurants that are recommended to your guests?
- Do local restaurants deliver food to your guests?
- Do you have any outdoor cooking facilities such as barbecue grills for picnics?
- Do you offer live entertainment on your property?
- What local places (off-resort) would you recommend that your guests go for live music, etc.?
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Unit Amenities: Kitchen
- Which major appliances (refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, etc.) are included in your full kitchens?
- Which major appliances are included in your partial/kitchenettes?
- What small appliances can typically be found in your units (coffee maker, blender, microwave, mixer, toaster)?
- Are coffee and/or filters provided and how often it is replenished?
- Please detail what standard cookware is provided?
- How much dinnerware/utensils/glassware is supplied? Service for 2, 4, 6+? Please describe.
- Is dishwashing detergent provided in the units or must guests bring their own?
- What types of paper goods (towels, plates, napkins) are provided?
- Please detail what cleaning supplies are in the room? Include things like vacuum, broom, trash bags.
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Unit Amenities: Laundry
- Describe the laundry facilities that are available to your guests?
- Are there any fees to use the washer and/or dryer? Please provide details.
- Is laundry detergent provided or must guests bring their own?
- Do guests need to bring their own laundry basket or is one provided in the unit?
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Unit Amenities: Outdoor Enjoyment
- Do your units offer balconies or patios?
- What type of furniture can be found on your patios or balconies?
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Unit Amenities: Housekeeping
- What is the frequency of housekeeping?
- What is included in housekeeping?
- Is additional housekeeping available for a fee? If yes, what is the fee?
- What is the frequency of trash removal?
- How often are towels exchanged?
- Is there a fee for more frequent exchange of towels?
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Amenities: Technology & Staying Connected
Cell phone coverage is good.
- Do the resort offer high speed internet in rooms and common areas?
- Do you offer wired and/or wireless options?
- Is there a fee to use the Internet? If yes, what are the rate plans available?
- Do resort owners pay the same as exchangers and rental guests?
- Do most mobile phone networks work well at your resort? Do guests report any challenges with using their cell phones at the resort (poor signal quality)?
Languages Spoken at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
- What languages are fluently spoken at check-in?
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Resort Amenities: Guest Services & Conveniences
We have on site sexurity.
There is a vending machine for snacks.
There is an ice machine available.
Porters are available to assist with luggage.
- Does your resort have a 24-hour front desk?
- Are bell service or luggage carts available at check-in/check-out?
- Does your resort have ice machines available? Where are they located?
- Are there vending machines and what types of snacks and drinks are available?
- What types of items can be purchased in your Gift/Sundries shop?
- Is there on-site security?
- Do the resort offer a complimentary newspaper?
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Amenities: Parking & Transportation Services
- Is there ample parking available on site?
- Is parking free? If no, please provide fee information.
- Is valet parking available? If yes, please provide fee details?
- Is there parking available for RV’s or trucks?
- Please explain the type of transportation services that are available for your guests? Include transportation to/from the airport, to area attractions, nearby stores, around the property, hours of operation, process of scheduling and any fees associated with these services.
Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Resort Fees
- Is there a resort fee?
- If yes, how much is your resort fee and what does it include?
Accessibility at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
- What is the total number of Handicap-Accessible Rooms available?
- What is the process for reserving them?
- Are there elevators at your resort?
- Is the property mostly flat or do guests need to walk up and down steps across the resort?
Smoking at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
- Is this resort a smoke free resort?
- Can smoking rooms be reserved? If yes, what’s the procedure?
- Are there designated areas on the property for smoking? If yes, where are they?
- Are there any local laws ordinances that restrict smoking in restaurants?
Pet Policy at Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort
- Are pets welcomed at your resort?
- Are there any restrictions such as weight, prohibited pets or number of pets? If there a fee to bring a pet?
- Where on the property can a dog relieve itself?
- Where are there good places near the resort to take your dog? Can you tell us how far your location is from the nearest dog park?
- Are there any pet stores (Petsmart, Petco) nearby where resort guests can go for dog grooming, pet supplies?
Welcome Resort Managers...
The Manager Tips page gives you a chance to tell timeshareAdvisor Members about your resort. The page is designed to answer questions that Members want to know before they arrive. The more detail you provide, the better prepared they will be. The questions have been written with the timeshare vacationer in mind and go into great detail about what they want know most about your property.
To edit the Manager Tips, close this window and scroll down the page. By each Manager Tip you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button and you can write (or paste from your web site) the manager tips. Once you have edited the Tip, click on the Save button to save the tip that you have created.
Feature Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort Reviews on Your Web Site!
Do you want to let visitors to your web site know what timeshareAdvisor members think of Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort? You can integrate timeshareAdvisor reviews into your website in just minutes using reviewconnect, timeshareAdvisor's co-branded online review solution.
Using reviewconnect's simple-to-use technology, your resort reviews from timeshareAdvisor are integrated on your site. The customer viewing the reviews never leaves your web site while they are checking out reviews on your resort.
Plus, the timeshareAdvisor team takes care of managing the review system technology and review moderation ensuring that no inappropriate reviews are displayed.
It only takes minutes to add reviews for Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort to your web site - get started today with reviewconnect.
Sign up - It’s Free!Earn 5,000 points instantly
Earn Points!Write reviews, follow resorts, and more
Win Rewards!Earn more points, get more prize entries
Already a Member?
How To Get More Go and Tell Points
timeshareAdvisor’s Go and Tell Points is an incentive-based program that rewards members for sharing their timeshare experiences via resort reviews and photos. As part of the program, members will receive reward points for participation and qualify for prize drawings.
Consumers gain reward points in a number of ways including: signing up to become a member; writing a review of a timeshare resort; following a timeshare resort that they own, have visited, or wish to visit; recommending other reviews; recommending photos submitted by other members.
Go and Tell Points is based on level of participation. The more a member participates, the more opportunity they have to earn points. Levels include: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. As members reach specific point thresholds they move up to the next level and earn more points per activity than the lower levels of membership. Point levels thresholds include: Emerald (under 100,000 points); Sapphire (100,000-249,999); Ruby (250,000-499,999); and Diamond (over 500,000 points).
Below is the table of what points values are assigned for each activity on timeshareAdvisor.
Go and Tell Points - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use my points for?
timeshareAdvisor holds regular drawings for prizes such as: iPads, free resort stays, etc. The more points you have the more entries you have into these random drawings.
Do my points ever expire?
Go and Tell Points never expire; they only accumulate.
Are my points transferable?
No. Go and Tell Points earned by our members are not transferable.
Are my points ever redeemed or deducted?
No. Go and Tell Points are accumulated over the lifetime of your membership.
Do my Go and Tell Points have anything to do with “points” systems of timeshare exchange companies like RCI and Interval International?
No. Go and Tell Points are exclusive to timeshareAdvisor.
Do I receive more points based on whether I submit a positive or negative resort review?
No. There is no difference in the number of points rewarded based on a positive or negative review.
How often can I win prizes from the Go and Tell drawings?
Members are eligible to win if they have not won a prize in the past 90 days.
Timeshares near Cabana Beach Lifestyle Resort:
- Salamander >
- Umhlanga Sands >
- Breakers Resort >
- La Lucia Sands >
- Umhlanga Cabanas >